Tricked Out is now offering Black Chrome
Want to give your ride that unique look? Black Chrome is becoming one of the hottest finishes in the custom motorcycle industry today. Don’t get left behind with the same old traditional finishes, try some Black Chrome and get your ride truly Tricked Out. It’s been around for years.
is currently offering black chrome on wheels, parts, frames and swing arms. Wheel prices are listed on the website. All other parts are priced with a 40% additional charge over the traditional chrome price lists. – See more at: http://classiccomponents.com/services/black-chrome#sthash.LXAnEgUn.dpuf
Tricked Out is currently offering black chrome on all metal parts. All parts are priced with a 40% additional charge over the traditional chrome price lists.
of black chrome. It’s been around for years. But what most people don’t know is that traditional black chrome really isn’t (or wasn’t) chrome at all! In order to achieve the black chrome look, most metal finishers are selling oxidized nickel plating. This finish produces a darker nickel with a brown or yellow hue and requires a clear coat to prevent the nickel from discoloring and further oxidation.
Classic Components is now offering true black chrome plating. The CCI black chrome finish has several advantages
– See more at: http://classiccomponents.com/services/black-chrome#sthash.LXAnEgUn.dpuf
Ready to BLACK Chrome- FOLLOW THESE STEPS.
1. Print and fill out our packing list form. This form must be sent along with your parts.
2. All parts must be fully disassembled before shipping or additional fees will apply.
3. Upon arrival of your parts, you will be contacted and a deposit maybe be required.
4. Parts will be inventoried and a job # will be assigned to start the plating process.
5. After the chroming process is complete payment in full will be required before return shipping.
6. Tracking information will be sent you automatically via the email address on the form you filled out.
Turn around times are 4-6 weeks Times may vary due to seasonal demand. please call for approximate wait times for your exact parts.